PDA

View Full Version : Silver lake (whose going?)

Trout_Terminator
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Well, as almost every fisher person knows, silver is going to most likely double its fish count, so who is going to be going up this weekend to get into the action? Also, can you take a boat up to silver, or is it a no craft lake? Lets hear it boys and girls,

-Trout Terminator

cgagex3
08-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Wide open boat lake TT, a little smaller than Caples but still a very large lake. I am sure it will be a little crowded for the short term with all the people that know about the transfer. I will give them a week or two before I show up.
CG

hellbent
08-28-2008, 03:41 AM
so it's a race for the "one" rainbow? ;D

YakMotor
08-28-2008, 07:02 AM
It can get quite windy on the main body of Silver Lake so sometimes (usually afternoons in my limited experience) it's not kayak or small craft friendly. Be safe!

xxxxxx
08-28-2008, 07:12 AM
Sac Bee reported a 18.5lb brown died during the rescue. F&G said they were going to run some test on the fish? So that fish will not make the transfer to be caught later ( what a shame )

Reel Fun

Antonio_Banderas
08-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Sac Bee reported a 18.5lb brown died during the rescue. F&G said they were going to run some test on the fish?

You can bet that will be the lemon and garlic bbq test.

Trout_Terminator
08-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Sac Bee reported a 18.5lb brown died during the rescue. F&G said they were going to run some test on the fish?

You can bet that will be the lemon and garlic bbq test.

yea no kiddin eh?