PDA

View Full Version : Help With Posting PICS

pararadise
08-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I uploaded my pictures to Photobucket, now how do I get actual pictures here (not just words?) *Thanks, Kim

GOLDENTROUT
08-05-2008, 05:15 PM
What I do is real easy. I resize with the free PIXresizer download to resize to 450 X 338.Then I use tiny pic. com I upload my image then copy the code below IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards. Then just paste to your post.
Tight lines GT.

Slim
08-05-2008, 06:16 PM
2 other web sites you can load up your pictures is www.Photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us

The pictures have to be on a web sites like these, then you can pull off the URL# and post them on this site.

Here's the Sniffers instruction.
http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1199032800/0#0

Slim

cgagex3
08-05-2008, 06:37 PM
I have been using imagesahck.us for over two years without a problem.
It is really easy. Go to the check the resize image to 320 x 240, it will remeber the next time you come. Select browse and go to the image that you want and click host it.
Right click and copy the link all the way at the bottom that says "direct link to image".
Right click and paste this between the [img] tag on your post. It is really easy to use.

CG

steveo79
08-06-2008, 05:04 AM
With your pictures already uploaded to Photobucket, here is what you do. Select the picture you want to post to your thread. Above the pic is a tool bar, click "edit". It will appear in a new window, with anouther toolbar. Click "resize". In the "new size" box, highlight the number and type in "448". That is the width of the pic, the height will resize for you. Click, "Apply" Blow the picture, you will see three options. "Cancel", "Save a Copy", or "Replace Original". Take your pick, I use replace original. When you go back to the album, the rezied and ready to post pic is waiting. Right Click on the "IMG" tag, it will highlight, and show that it has been copied. In your post to the Sniffer, place the flashing cursor where you want the picture to appear, then right click again, hit "paste", and the image code will appear. Hit "Enter".
Go down to "preview", see how it looks, then continue to add more text or more photos.