PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tulloch????

fish10plus
07-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Hasany one been doing any trolling out there lately and if so what were you useing and about how deep and how did you do? Trying to find some info for my budy who hasnt the slightest clue about the lake.

iron-man
07-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Tulloch is not a place you want to be during the Summer. It's hot down in that hole. Even night fishing for trout with lights can be exciting/dangerous with all the traffic. The Summer crowd while boating, day or nite, is as bad as some freeway drivers we experience cutting in and out of traffic from one lane three lanes over asnd back again.IM.

glastron_tom
07-17-2008, 06:22 PM
I am going to be there for a week w/ family and will probably only fish early am as the is a shipload of lice boats.. Any help would be much appreciated...

iron-man
07-17-2008, 08:29 PM
In the early morning try in front of the dam. Watch the North side as it is shallow and does become so very quickly. Also try the first arm that goes to the North. At least above the bridge I think has a 5 mph speed restriction and a few fish hang out there. good luck .IM

SneakAttack
07-18-2008, 08:14 AM
My best luck has always been up the Green Springs Arm to the first set of Powerlines, also from GS Arm across to the river. There's something in the Green Springs arm in about 80+ ft. of water that keeps fish suspended at about 45 ft. Don't know what, but they're there.

Good luck and be safe. It can get pretty bad on that little lake.