PDA

View Full Version : Don Pedro

tejedarichard
07-07-2008, 01:25 PM
JUST WANTED TO REPORT. I WAS OUT THERE SATURDAY THE 5TH FISHED WITH EVERY TROUT LURE YOU COULD THINK OF,POWER BAIT AND A NIGHT CRAWLER WITH A MARSHMELLOW DIPPED IN CORN SCENT BERKLEY AND DIDN'T GET A BITE. SO I WENT SWIMMING CAUSE IT WAS HOT AS HELL. I FISHED FROM THE BANK AT MOCCASIN POINT FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS. THANKS GUYS..OH YEAH A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THOUGH IN BIKINIS AND WAS PACKED AS SARDINES.WOW!!

Athlete24
07-07-2008, 01:28 PM
The water is probably too warm this time of year. *Go back in the fall-early spring and it might be a complete opposite, cold, no girls, and no swimming but lots of fish. *;) ;D

tejedarichard
07-07-2008, 01:33 PM
LOL!!!THANKS BROTHER.

Mackattack
07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Get a down-rigger and fish 60to80 0r more otw. You may catch a big salmon.

*Mackattack
P.S. check out the koke board for some good info

Slim
07-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Check your PM

Slim

troutfan
07-08-2008, 01:05 AM
JUST WANTED TO REPORT. I WAS OUT THERE SATURDAY THE 5TH FISHED WITH EVERY TROUT LURE YOU COULD THINK OF,POWER BAIT AND A NIGHT CRAWLER WITH A MARSHMELLOW DIPPED IN CORN SCENT BERKLEY AND DIDN'T GET A BITE. SO I WENT SWIMMING CAUSE IT WAS HOT AS HELL. I FISHED FROM THE BANK AT MOCCASIN POINT FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS. THANKS GUYS..OH YEAH A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THOUGH IN BIKINIS AND WAS PACKED AS SARDINES.WOW!!
You really need to turn your caplock button off. Typing in upper text denotes shouting and people don't like to be shouted at. ;)