PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Pine Report?

foresthill_fishin
06-13-2008, 02:36 PM
:) Well lookin to hit the lake tommarrow with my daughter its the kids fishin day.Havent fished in a month or so wonderin if any-1 s hit the lake in the past few days...........Welp hopen to get my daughter a few fish ;)Ok well any updates will be great Ill post sat. night with some pic of fish........................ [smiley=swimmingfish.gif]................................

<(< <((< <((><__---_ <(((FISH><_-_-_ ON!

JOEL

MontanaN8V
06-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Took my kids last weekend. We got on the shore about 9:30 (that is o dark thirty for my woman!) used powerbait. Son had one take down that did not stick. Saw one guy trolling cowbells catch an 8 incher out in front of us. Nada mas.

popspleasure
06-13-2008, 10:26 PM
:) Well lookin to hit the lake tommarrow with my daughter its the kids fishin day.Havent fished in a month or so wonderin if any-1 s hit the lake in the past few days...........Welp hopen to get my daughter a few fish ;)Ok well any updates will be great Ill post sat. night with some pic of fish........................ [smiley=swimmingfish.gif]................................

<(< <((< <((><__---_ <(((FISH><_-_-_ ON!

JOEL

DFG planted Sugar Pine this week - probably around 2k lbs, each around 1/2lb each rainbows. They planted 3,000 lbs back on 4/29. You should be able to hook them from shore. *I heard power bait is a good choice. *When we troll the dock area to the dam, we use ford fenders, red or green cripplures w/ scent.

Good Luck,

Pops

captainart
06-14-2008, 03:25 PM
will be heading up on fathers day. will report back. 8-)