PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Lake opener

redneckpunk
05-17-2008, 06:59 PM
How many are gearing up for the opener next weekend? I have to work late Friday night so should be traveling the dark hours to get there by dawn. Rest of the family is heading up thursday night so they will have all my gear so I can fly up on the Harley. Spending this weekend respooling the reels and sharpening the hooks. Father-in-law was up there last week to open the cabin and said water is extremely low this year with no more run-off expected. Going to be crowded so be patient, smart, and respectful out there.

Martinez Frank
05-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I will be going up friday morning and staying at the RV park, see you there :D Mickey will be there too so you can throw respectful out the window ;D ;D :D

EXCAVATOR
05-17-2008, 08:13 PM
After hitting the opener for the last few years, I'm going to wait a week or two for my first trip this year.

So save me a couple fish ;) O.K.

EXCAVATOR

TCtrout
05-18-2008, 06:08 AM
Heading up Friday Morning with Duckhuntwaterguy. Fisher II is meeting us up there. Two more poles to work on and the gear will be ready. Looking forward to my first opener up there, I nomally wait for the second week, figured what the heck let's go play with the crowd . Hopefully the lake will not turn over this week due to the hot weather.

TCtrout