PDA

View Full Version : Sugarpine report

oldguy64yo
04-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Well sugarpine was a little disapointing :'(. Not even a bite or a bump. got a late start, trolled top, mid and in some places, bottom using wedding rings and nightcrawlers, castmasters, bluefoxes, and woolybugers. finally droped anchor up by the north inlet and bottom fished with powerbait. no luck with anyting. just wasn't our day, I guess. But, it was a beautyful warm spring day, and you can't ask for more than that, right? I guess I'll try Stumpy next week. Any reports from there?
See you on the water
oldguy

foresthill_fishin
04-26-2008, 05:29 PM
;) :-[Ouch sounds like it was rough out there its pretty,but fishin has been tough there these past couple weeks but there in there.....My last two trips have only landed me a couple trollin f7 slow multiple colors try it all i find right before the sun sets them fish just seem to start boilin but not very aggressive.......soon dfg will dump some planters in there and ill take the kids there.Well hope stumpys better to you good luck

<(< <((>< __--_ <(((FISH>< __ ON!_--_--_--

JOEL

pawsnazzy
04-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Sorry to here about the fishing, I have had luck there when it was slow using a Rootbeer color Roadrunner with gold blade. I found that color after using every other lure that I own.

oldguy64yo
04-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info, guys. As I said earlier, I'll try Stumpy next Thurs. ( I haven't seen any reports from there yet) then maybe go back to Sugarpine on Sat. and try harder.
See you on the water
oldguy