PDA

View Full Version : DONE POStING DUMB MODERATORS DELTE MY POSt

A._Tran_MAN
04-26-2008, 06:53 PM
trout FAN YoUR NO FAN OF MINE!MR NO SWAGG HAVIN SKUNK NEVER CAUGHT A TROUT BIG ENOUGH TO CALL A TOAD! IVE NAILED TROUT TO 17 lbs NAILED TUNA ON SURFACe IRON WOrkeD ON A BOat off newport landing worked at BIg tackle shop! SOME PEOPLE are narrow minded just with a little powER TO abuse it pshh whatever people have no RESPEct and are verya narrow mindEd! go learn TO use YOur power for GOOD NOT MOVE PEOPLEs pOST THEY POST IN a section For a reaSOn **** wHat do you want me to do post *a new posT FOR EVERY SPECIES OF TROUT I Caught! ahah GOod LUCK WITH THat and Ill Be LOOKING and jUSt MESSaging i DONT want to post vaulBLE INFO TO THE board and let YOU KNOW HOW THE FISHING IS! haha i jUST KNOW THat I Havnet bEEN sKUNkeD In agES For whatever fish i fished for! try ninja fishING FOR SOME Bass GETTINg SHOT WITH BEan bag pellets
Or bay bass fisHING YAOu probably canT EVEN land a tuna! OR SEEN a TUNa GOOD LUCK in liFE you abusin no swagg havIN doode! LeaRN TO RESPECT THE WAY PEOPLE FISH FOR AND LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR POWER FOR THE BENIFIT OF OTHERS!

and to the members this is not to you guys its to a smart doode that was given a lil power thinking he can move everything oo theres a post with three bass in it and a 8lb trout move it to the bass section aha! what a low life just movin post back and fourth i have had pms about moderators movin post! im not the type to be quite and let some one walk on me so yea learn some respect bnefore you call your self a fisherman clearly you aint no fisherman!

and every one rember

TIME ENJOY WASTED IS not wASTED Time AT ALL sO GO WET a line AND cATCH SOME FISH! AND DONT LET PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY HAVE POWER TO WALK ON yoU BECAUSe thAT AINT FLY!

troutfan
04-26-2008, 07:21 PM
I asked this guy to post his Bass on the Bass board and not on the trout board and he told me to pound sand. *He went on an uninteligable tirade and I got tired of trying to reason with him. *He's history.
Here's his e-mail alextranman@gmail.com

metalmouth
04-26-2008, 07:24 PM
I'll be adding him to the list! ;D