PDA

View Full Version : Hitting Frenchman the 25th !!

Mr_Ed
04-20-2008, 04:06 PM
It's time !!

Going to get the boat wet and see whats up.

Hope to have pictures of a great trip, one way or another. ;)

Last year
http://i27.tinypic.com/14946xx.jpg
That date is all messed up.........new camera and if you notice, the old boat!! The date was April.

Latyer *Ed

ODDIE
04-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Ed; Looking forward to your report, let us know how the roads and ramps are. What area of the lake are you planning to fish?

ODDIE

Mr_Ed
04-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Both roads to the ramps are good.........

They have not put the docks in , as per the lates info. *(no biggy)

Since this the first part of the *season, the north section is ALWAYS BETTER than the southpart of the lake. *So I should be putting in at Lunker.

Middle of the lake should be *about 60 feet deep, depends on the run off.
I will guess the water temps at around *48 degrees, *we will see. ;)

Just hope the fish are like last year.......14" plus. 8-)

Later *Ed

AllFishNoWork
04-20-2008, 06:01 PM
That is a nice lookin stringer there Ed, I hope you and your fishing partner do as well or better Friday ;)

troutfan
04-20-2008, 06:06 PM
That is a nice lookin stringer there Ed, I hope you and your fishing partner do as well or better Friday ;)
Good luck guys and I expect a full report with pics! ;) ;D

Fishmiester
04-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Was there for the last week and the fish are hitting. Water temp was 44 and stained. Depth in the south was only 52 so still needs some more run off. April on frenchmans is always awesome, except the wind. Good luck and can't wait to hear how you did.

*The Fishmiester

zhands
04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Good luck Ed, Knock'm dead
You deserve it, as patient as you have been
Yer Due ;)

I'll be looking for your report and pictures.

Z

mrsockeye
04-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Good luck Ed. I like the pic with the shorts and T- Shirt. A lot better than yesterdays fishing outing for me, with a high of 47 degrees, and a howling wind most of the day. Also, the full stringer is nice, a lot better than yesterday's empty ice chest.