PDA

View Full Version : Beardsley next weekend.

ratss427
03-22-2008, 07:30 PM
havn't been up in a month.but,will be bringing the boat up and camping next weekend.any recent reports?any body else fishing ?rat

Chadzilla
03-22-2008, 09:56 PM
I fished it Friday afternoon.... wind was blowing pretty good and it was like a little party out there with all the boats (compared to usual). Two weeks ago we had the lake to ourselves (literally), and I would say there were 7-8 boats out there Friday evening and it looked like a few others had been there earlier. The bite has slowed down quite a bit from the reports we got from a couple boats that had been there all day (one boated just 3 fish and the other reported slow action), but we did pretty well in the 2.5 - 3 hours we fished. The fish seemed to be pretty spread out, so I would recommend motoring up against the wind toward the dam (big motor) and then trolling with the wind. Dodgers, flashers, or just straight needlefish should get you some action.... most of our action came in the top 10 feet. Have a great trip- should be a blast.

HOOF
03-23-2008, 12:21 AM
The dam alwyays is a great spot

johnbfishin
03-23-2008, 07:27 AM
havn't been up in a month.but,will be bringing the boat up and camping next weekend.any recent reports?any body else fishing ?rat

I'd like to join you Mark, it's been awhile since we've hooked up for some fishing.
I'll probably be working next weekend to get clear for the Pyramid fest.
I'm sure you'll get into'em. 8-)

Slim
03-23-2008, 08:29 PM

my fishin buddys and I are talking about next Saturday there... I do know the water level is comming up fast. Raising water level slows the bite down but I expect good fishin anyways.

Slim

ratss427
03-24-2008, 05:25 PM

I'd like to join you Mark, it's been awhile since we've hooked up for some fishing.
I'll probably be working next weekend to get clear for the Pyramid fest.
I'm sure you'll get into'em. 8-)
john,forget that darned work and come on up! :D we will be camping in the same spot .i hope. 8-)

ratss427
03-24-2008, 05:28 PM

my fishin buddys and I are talking about next Saturday there... I do know the water level is comming up fast. Raising water level slows the bite down but I expect good fishin anyways.

Slim

slim,i am sure we could fool a few regardless of the rising water. ;) let me know if your going.would like to meet you.me;14 ' gregor with stars/gold "03 silverado.probably camping.but may be staying in sonora.not sure.Mark

Flycanoe
03-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Looks like my son and I will be there this Sat also. Was planning on Fri, but now Sat looks more likely. *Sounds like a mini fest is brewing this weekend. Hope to meet you all there. *;)