PDA

View Full Version : Commanche 3/20 -3/22 *Fish Master watch out!

STRIPER_STEVE
03-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Thought I would give you the report from the weekend. I dropped the tube in the pond around 12ish on Thursday afternoon line wasnt in the water 5 mins before thump thump fish-on. Fished a couple hours before heading back to camp 7 released fish total no whoppers all Planters . Woke up the next morning to go out with my 6 yr old daughter on the tubes(2). We start out with me casting the line for her and just paddling her around me not fishing. After she started casting herself and catching fish without anymore help from dad I started fishing myself. I was trying my hardest to catch fish but couldnt. She continued to nail the trout and me just watching in aw. ;D I think I have a competitor for fishmaster JR. She ended up with 5 that trip. She wouldnt stop telliung me dad lets go back out in the Float tube. What a feeling for a dad. ;D * Just another note I did make a trip on foot to the south shore launch area to fish bass in the stick-ups with my Uncle and cousin. I decided to head a bit down the shore and try a nice deeper stick-up and I hear a big splash and a yell of I got one and its big!!!! *Ended up a 9lb trout on a bass worm. What a great fish. I ended up the excursion with a 1lb bass(released) * Pictures to follow sorry sniffers struggling with uploading photos!! >:(

GuyBrown
03-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Sounds like a memorable day for the Family Album. Regards.

fishenrick
03-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Can't beat a day on the water with the kids,plus for them when they out fish dad to.