PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Camanche this weekend?

STRIPER_STEVE
03-20-2008, 01:51 AM
I will be splitting my time between the lake and pond as i will be there from Thursday thru Monday. Who else is going?

Old Klamath Trailor Boat the Honda 10 HP 4 stroke
NEW Creek Company 420 float tube ( green)

Looking forward to meeting some sniffers out there. Tight Lines

fishnmike2002
03-20-2008, 06:49 AM
We'll be up there on Saturday in my green Alumaweld with a 60hp Merc. At least one dog will be in the front.

FishnMike

cdcalpoly
03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Me and a coworker will be at Camanche this Sunday from 7 till noon, but we might hit up Pardee instead which will depend on the fishing Report. I have a 15 1/2 foot Green Starcraft "Smells Like Fish" 15HP. I have been there twice this year and i have not been skunked yet but thats how Pardee was for me last year. Does anyone know the Status of Pardee compared to Camanche?

FishWisher
03-20-2008, 12:16 PM
I suppose you all are veteran Camanche visitors, but if not...

On weekends, due to boat inspections for the zebra mussel, they have long lines to get in and it takes a lot of time to get past the gate. It's a mess!

If your boat is wet, they will not let you in. Period. Be sure the anchor rode is dry, the bilge is dry, the baitwell is dry, etc. I just clarified that yesterday with the gal at the gate. If you've been to certain lakes you won't be allowed in. If you're from out of state, you can't get in.

If you have any doubts, check with them before you waste time waiting to get to the gate and then getting turned back.

Dale

TCtrout
03-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Will be staying on the pond site #5 Sunday thru Sat. with the family fishing the pond and main lake . Stop by and say Hi, also on chan. 69.

TCtrout