PDA

View Full Version : 2/6 evenin 2/7 mornin Sugar Pine ....w/p

foresthill_fishin
03-07-2008, 01:58 PM
A there hit Sugar Pine yesterday evenin with one of my daughters we trolled rappalas and needle with only 1 taker ,from the looks of it about 14in.Leave it to dad to lose when netting.Still a great afternoon with my girl.http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee65/garciajcsh/boat011500x667.jpgheres the 1 i was to busy to net lost it...http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee65/garciajcsh/boat008500x375-1.jpg andn todays fish really pretty fish full tail great couple hours to myself,used a fire tiger rappala top linen,.fish was released ;)http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee65/garciajcsh/boat009500x375.jpg..................So all in all not a great bite just yet.............

KEEP ON TROLLIN

JOEL

colfaxkoke
03-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Joel,
Thanks for the post! Enjoy the kids while they are young. My daugher used to fish with me all the time from about 2 years old to about 13. She is now 18 and has no interest in fishing with dad anymore. :'( My son that is 14 does fish with me sometimes but gets bored fast if the bite is slow.

Trout Tracker
03-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Joel.
Thank you for the report and i am glad that you and your Daughter caught atleast the one fish.
Nothing better than fishing with the kids.Plus it gives us parents a bit of one on one time.
What was the water temp?
Bob

auburnnater
03-08-2008, 03:02 PM
:-/cold........................my bro hasnt got hi tech yet....hes a hill billy

foresthill_fishin
03-08-2008, 09:48 PM
;)Well he haw i recon that there water was 42 :ya I need to invest in a ff

arima_fan
03-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Must be the kids this days! Same thing with my daughter, now 19, wont even get on the boat. My son 15, gets bored, he even brings magazines!!(bmx magazines, no even the fish sniffer!)
I was introduced to fishing by my grandfather, 47 yrs. later I'm still interested!

billfisher
03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
My daugher used to fish with me all the time from about 2 years old to about 13. *She is now 18 and has no interest in fishing with dad anymore.

Keep the faith. You planted the seed when she was young. As the father of three daughters (ages 21 thru 26) I can tell ou there is a good chance your daughter will want to go fishing with you again in a few years, and will probably eventually want you to teach her own new family to fish. My daughters also did not have any interest in fishing between the ages of about 13 and 20, but now insist on at least one family fishing outing per year where we all get together to camp and fish. ;)

foresthill_fishin
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
;)Thats awsome i have 2 daughters 9 an 6,and a boy 13 and Yes my wifes expectin :Dso at of four Im hopen for at leats 1 fishin girl or boy.................

Keep On TRollIn

JOEL OH ya hit Sugar pine sun for a big goose egg i was fishin solo.I was the first boat on the lake trolled everything diffrent dephs no takers fished for 5 hours>Seen a few boats out there any sniffers and if so any luck.........................Im really cureous to know how cold that water is...................... [smiley=swimmingfish.gif]