PDA

View Full Version : pyramid 2-28

okie
02-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Any one planning on going to pyramid tomorrow???
bill

wolfden
02-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Not tomorrow....I'm heading out on Saturday to test a new technique that a co-worker(and awesome LCT fisherman) to me about..So I will report back with the results ;)

Captain Compassion
02-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Not tomorrow....I'm heading out on Saturday to test a new technique that a co-worker(and awesome LCT fisherman) to me about..So I will report back with the results ;)

Good luck Wolf. Gonna try Topaz Tomorrow Afternoon with Mrs C. She hasn't fished Topaz sense she caught the tagged trout. Bet she kicks my butt. :-[ 8-)

CC

wolfden
02-27-2008, 07:33 PM

Good luck Wolf. Gonna try Topaz Tomorrow Afternoon with Mrs C. She hasn't fished Topaz sense she caught the tagged trout. Bet she kicks my butt. :-[ 8-)
CC

Come on Captain head out to Pyramid on Saturday.
If you do I will fill you in on the "Secret" ;) ;) ;) ;)

Captain Compassion
02-27-2008, 09:18 PM

Good luck Wolf. Gonna try Topaz Tomorrow Afternoon with Mrs C. She hasn't fished Topaz sense she caught the tagged trout. Bet she kicks my butt. :-[ 8-)CC

Come on Captain head out to Pyramid on Saturday.
If you do I will fill you in on the "Secret" ;) ;) ;) ;)

Can't. Got stuff to do locally. Good luck.

CC

fish_feeder32
02-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey cc let me know how topaz goes tomorrow. I will be going to gardnerville this weekend and I am gonna try to make out to the lake while I am up there.

Captain Compassion
02-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey cc let me know how topaz goes tomorrow. I will be going to gardnerville this weekend and I am gonna try to make out to the lake while I am up there.

Will do. Going late with the wife. I will be going early Friday and/or Saturday. It may be time. 8-)

CC

fish_feeder32
02-27-2008, 09:43 PM

Will do. Going late with the wife. I will be going early Friday and/or Saturday. It may be time. 8-)

CC

I hope it is time. I love them topaz trout. I will use my secret bait for topaz if I make it out.

CHICKFISHING58
02-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey Wolfden,
I'll be out there all weekend key up on CH 69 ;)

okie
02-28-2008, 01:16 PM
chick, if the winds are not up i'll be out there sunday with wolfden. good luck.
bill

CHICKFISHING58
02-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Bill,
Saturday looks like it might be bad but Sunday looks great I'm taking Ric1 out ;D