PDA

View Full Version : del valle

thumbuster
02-26-2008, 09:02 PM
hey guys, Heading to DV tomorrow, will let you know how it goes. Taking a rookie and looking to show him a good time.

johnbfishin
02-27-2008, 03:40 AM
hey guys, Heading to DV tomorrow, will let you know how it goes. Taking a rookie and looking to show him a good time.

You should get into'em, good luck and we're looking forward to the report. 8-)

SlamminAmador
02-27-2008, 04:29 AM

You should get into'em, good luck and looking we're forward to the report. 8-)

lol ;D ;)

Woody
02-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Be careful last time I took a guest on my boat we caught ZERO fish. The next time out 4 days later I caught 16.

Something about taking the new guy out.

Please let us know how the water looks

See you on the water
Woody

johnbfishin
02-27-2008, 08:24 AM

You should get into'em, good luck and looking we're forward to the report. 8-)

lol ;D ;)

I just caught that typo ::), SuperDave is going to think I was drunk but that's a by product of working nights in the field and in the office during the day.....also known as sleep deprivation. :P

Old_School
02-27-2008, 09:20 PM
thumbuster,
Hopefully the fishing was so good you were to tired to post. ;)

I hope to get back out there Saturday if all comes together. Last time out a month or so ago it was raining and I got skunked. :(

thumbuster
02-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey guys, We had a fun day on the water. No wind and it felt like 80 degrees. The fishing part was a little less spectacular but we did manage six fish 12 to 16 inches. Tahe water was pretty stained. It was clearer by the damn but even there only 4 to 5 feet vis. Water was 49 to 54 degrees and we were fishing 10 to 20 feet deep. all fish were cought on rappalas. If the weather holds out it should be wide open in the next week or so. Sorry for the late post but I had to celabrate such a great day with a couple of beers.

Old_School
02-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanx for the report thumbuster. So did you let the rookie get into any of them?

thumbuster
02-28-2008, 07:40 AM
Old School, You bet, I let him take most of them as I was just enjoying the day.