PDA

View Full Version : PYRAMID 2-20-08

CHICKFISHING58
02-21-2008, 11:46 AM
I received a call from the boat place on Tuesday night saying come get it.
I then called Mongo to see if he wanted to fish on Wed he said sure if I can get out of my recliner. ;D

I woke up Wed morning to snow Tim woke up to rain Iím thinking oh great no fishing. :'(

Tim called me when I was on my way to pick up the boat and said what time do you want to meet. [smiley=clappingcheesehead.gif]

We met at 10 am fishing by 10:30am all I can say is what a beautiful day. We were fishing by the willows my first fish was caught on a yellow and red dot Lyman down 10 ft I believe we were in about 20 ft of water.

Tim had 1 follow him up but since it wasnít next to the boat we didnít count it. :-/

We then picked up and went down a little further and started using the apex. I switch to my lucky lure purple and black stingking and caught 7 more fish.

Tim had switched to a lure like mine but he was down 11ft so I brought him up to 10ft and bang he has this fishing fight his pole I thought he was going to break it. ::)

Just as I was going to get the net he had manage to bring the monster in. Letís just say Iíve seen him use bigger bait for Sturgeon. Tim did land 2 in the boat[smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=nana.gif]

All in all it was a beautiful Feb day only 3 boats on the water. Water temp was 43.7 I even had a chance to drive my boat on the truck I didnít do to bad.

The best part was when I kept telling Tim to put my waders on to hook the boat up and once again YEAH WHAT EVER

He gets on the trailer and the next thing I know heís in the water [smiley=nana.gif] just typing it makes me laugh god I wish I had a video camera. [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Tim thank you it was fun where are the pictures :-*

Hey Doc,
Want to trade covers I put my boat by yours ;)

fernley_tim
02-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks for taking me out beth. thanks for catching more fish as well ;D I launch a boat at least 50+ times a year and never get wet ;) one time with beth in the water Igo ::) :-[http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2995/timandjohn026nk2.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2966/timandjohn030bv2.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3188/timandjohn032yx2.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3884/timandjohn027ma8.jpg

ric1ric
02-21-2008, 01:27 PM
At least you weren't on thge docks when she pushed you in. ;D
Once again you have water and Beth and someone gets wet. image that [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

fish_junky
02-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Way to go Chick and Mongo. Looks like it was a nice day on Pyramid and the fishing was good. How'd that new motor run?

drstressor
02-21-2008, 01:30 PM
I've been around when several different people ended up in the water in the vicinity of Beth. I even almost saw the first "event" (poor little kid :'(). She never actually pushes anybody into the water. They just sort of end up there by some force of nature. Maybe Beth is a force of nature. ;)

SuperDave
02-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Lee, you didn't answer her about letting her get under your cover. ;D ;D

CHICKFISHING58
02-21-2008, 02:03 PM
HA HA HA you guys are so funny NOT >:( ;D

I am as innocent as they come but your right about one thing I am a force of nature when I want to be. ::)

Rick donít forget you will be riding with me for the next 3 fest 2 on my boat 1 on your boat. [smiley=nana.gif]

Dave,
I would share my cover with Doc any time just as long as he has no Tuaca or were both dead by spinfisher :-X ;D

Kevin,
Boat was working ok once we turn the keel switch on and off
Still cuts out but we think it might be the gas fuel can?????? :-/

02-21-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm sitting here at work & laughing out loud, can hardly type because I know only to well how it looked. ;D Yes Chick I now own waders too. Keep up the fishing and send more pics.

Mickey_Thomas
02-21-2008, 02:12 PM
At least you weren't on thge docks when she pushed you in. ;D
Once again you have water and Beth and someone gets wet. image that [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

He gets on the trailer and the next thing I know heís in the water
She never actually pushes anybody into the water. *They just sort of end up there by some force of nature. *Maybe Beth is a force of nature
Well that's it, remind me not to be around any water when Chick's in the area please. Good job Chick kicking mongo butt ;D ;D ;D

Garden_Valley_Fish
02-21-2008, 02:29 PM
I feel like one of the lucky one who have been near Beth and water and didnt get wet. Mongo you should have known better.

They just sort of end up there by some force of nature. Maybe Beth is a force of nature.

Yes and she means business

I switch to my lucky lure purple and black stingking and caught 7 more fish. [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif] [smiley=foottap.gif]

What about the purple and black "Richman" Beth Thats it if you dont use it soon I'm going to come over there and .................................................. ...........................................

Well I dont know what I'll do but it'll be something.

Mickey_Thomas
02-21-2008, 02:34 PM
What about the purple and black "Richman" Beth Thats it if you dont use it soon I'm going to come over there and .................................................. ..............................

Well I dont know what I'll do but it'll be something.
[smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif]Boy Richard, that was close, I thought you were going to "step" in it there for a while :D Guess who'd be swimming next ;)

Farrier_Frank
02-21-2008, 02:46 PM
That's a funny story, Beth. I had to read it a couple of times because I thought you said you beat Mongo on the fish count....AND YOU DID[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I don't know if I like that part. I was hoping he'd get lackadaisical so I could kick his butt next time I fish with him. Now you probably made him mad... Wish I could have been there to see him take a dunk. ;D

The part I like best is when you told him to raise his line from 11' to 10' and he started catching fish. [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Farrier_Frank
02-21-2008, 02:51 PM
... Well I dont know what I'll do but it'll be something.

What ever you decide to do GVF it better not be near water or you're going for a swim. [smiley=winkfs.gif]

CHICKFISHING58
02-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Frank,
What was funny was when I found out he was using the lure that I use I had no clue that Tim actually reads my post and did put one on. The last picture was the smallest of my fishes.

Rich,
No I have not used it yet Iím waiting for you to put a hook on it for me.

I used a secret weapon on Tim all I can say is I have never laugh or talked so much he even drove the boat ;)

Captain Compassion
02-21-2008, 03:42 PM
I received a call from the boat place on Tuesday night saying come get it.
I then called Mongo to see if he wanted to fish on Wed he said sure if I can get out of my recliner. ;D

Good.

CC

Mackattack
02-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Glad to here you finnaly got it back in the water. Cant wait till I come back to Reno so we can fish together. P.S. do I need to bring my life jacket(ha ha). [smiley=cheerleader.gif]

Mackattack

ric1ric
02-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Macattack usally most of the swimming happens within a few feet of shore or the dock. If you can't swim be sure to wear a floation devise.

Mr_Ed
02-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Unless you are on my boat, and really piss me off!! ;D ;D

Mackattack
02-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Dont want to make anyone mad especially the Capt. of the boat. That is unless we have a bet going for largest fish then I think all is fair in love and war so to speak ! Good luck to all and if the moment comes I think i,ll hand my rod to chick just so I dont become her next victom. [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Mackattack [smiley=worthy.gif]

Garden_Valley_Fish
02-22-2008, 07:58 PM
I tried handing my rod to chick...........once :-[

Mr_Ed
02-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Me too...............

Got attacked by her "Killer dog" !!

Frank had to toss it a milk bone to save my life......... ;D ;D

Still a great day. Well maybe not. Come to think about it, Chick
out fished me................... I think? ;D ;D ;D

Garden_Valley_Fish
02-22-2008, 08:16 PM
;DGot attacked by her "Killer dog" !!

;D ;DDOG??? thats a dog ;D ;D

metalmouth
02-23-2008, 04:52 AM
Nice to see you back on the water Beth! Mongo, thats some funny stuff right there! ;D Thanks for the smiles.

MM/Don

Farrier_Frank
02-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Frank had to toss it a milk bone to save my life......... ;D ;D

That wasn't a milk bone, that was my lunch. And I wasn't trying to protect you, I was trying to make friends with that little beast because I had to spend the next two days fishing with Chick. She beat me on the fish count, too, but that was because I was afraid to take my eyes off Killer. [smiley=nerves.gif]

Chick calls him Lexi.... but that's short for Lex Luther[smiley=wileecoyote.gif]

ric1ric
02-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Beth always outfishes me!! :( Come to think of it everybody outfishes me!! [smiley=yikes.gif]