PDA

View Full Version : los vaqueros

stripalmon
02-21-2008, 06:08 PM
was thinkin about heading out there this weekend have never fished there any one know if the fish are biting, and if so are they good enough to eat

ryanerb
02-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I think it might be raining this weekend. Recent reports here on the board says it has been slow. I believe today, the 21rst, was a full moon, which my hinder things. A cold front never helps either. So... its a tough call, I would give it a try, but the fishing might be better in a few weeks. Listen for other people on here to, they will probably have more information.

ryanerb
02-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Look down a few posts, there is this post called skunk skunk LV, LV stands for los vaqueros on this board so look for that.

http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1203312134

trout buster
02-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Thinking about going myself.You gotta love trout fishing to go this weekend.Better bring the rain gear.Hope to have a good report.

stripalmon
02-22-2008, 07:14 PM
thanx for all the good info will take into consideration just getting tired of the 1 fish days at contra loma

trout buster
02-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Got to the lake at 7am .Fished till 11 with out a bite.Saw 2 fish between 8 people. Weather wasn't too bad . My friend just called me and said they were heading for the south side.I heard it was slow there too.I think the best thing to do is wait till the storm blows thru and try next weekend.Nice to be home now because it looks like the wind is getting stronger.