PDA

View Full Version : Folsom... HELLO???  any reports?

jethrobfsn
02-14-2008, 04:51 PM
needing to get the boat wet and was wondering if there where any reports from folsom. feel free to pm me with the details. also see the hitchhiker board.

CORISCOOL
02-14-2008, 05:12 PM
I went last weekend for kings/trout and rolled shad with no luck then swith to toplining for trout. We got one bite on a white grub and we caught one trout on a shad needlefish toplined. We trolled from browns to the dam.

jethrobfsn
02-14-2008, 06:11 PM
thanks for the report. looks like rio vista

Hooky_Time
02-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Sorry for the late report...my younger boy and I trolled small gold #3 rapalas and yozuris along the south bank of the north fork last Sunday for 4 strikes and 2 landed. The two landed were just planters and lost a nice king at the boat. :-[ We could only get them to bite on the smaller plugs and those little hooks don't hold too well. The bite wasn't wide open but not too bad for 2-6PM. We even launched at Granite Bay for free since the ticket machine was broken. Beats the big bill and drive to Camanche or Amador. By the way...the lake speed limit is still 5MPH.

fishinator
02-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the report. being 7 min from the lake, might have to give it a try pretty soon.

fishinator