PDA

View Full Version : Slow at Chabot

Earlyo
02-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Went and fished Lake Chabot today. Was slow! Only saw two fish caught and a few others walking by with few fish on a stringer. Spent about 3 hours without a bite.

RiverRider
02-09-2008, 07:34 PM
it was slow, i did end up with four but had to really work for them, it should start to pick up soon.

fishingguy
02-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah, you can say that again! We fished from 11:00am to 4:30pm at Catfish Landing and did not get a single bite :( A Very nice day, but fishing sucked!!!

HBFishin
02-13-2008, 06:51 PM
When on the 9th too. Got the skunk. One LDR.
Did not see anyone else catch anything. Started 7:30 stopped @ noon.

And we tried nearly everything.... from a boat we trolled all kinds of setups. Then we decided to bait. 2 poles each, one off the bottom and one floating with a bubble... still nothing.

Funny that the fishing was so slow because this one fishing calendar said it was going to be a good day for fishing. Ha!!

But is was a beautiful day in the sun.

joshc40
02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Chabot is one of the worst fishing lakes I have ever been to. Like any other lake, you have to put time and effort. I remember fishing at Quarry lakes for two years without a single fish. Now, everytime I got I catch something. Just got to figure the lake out, which takes time...unfortunately.
Just keep at it and one day it will come. God bless.

Josh