PDA

View Full Version : Hows Quarry?

joshc40
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Anyone been at Quarry lakes lately? Last time I was there it was pretty slow but I was wondering how the bite is now.

The_Pond_King
02-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Last time I was there was this past Sunday. Overall lake action was slow, but I saw a few people catch some fish. I saw two Chinese folks catch 4 all together out deep, on the backside of the lake there were there from 7am to 11:30am. Met with fisherman Chris he was fishing around Bald Cypress Grove and he caught three. I was fishing around El Cerrito Cove and saw two other anglers there and we all got skunked. El Cerrito I hear holds some huge trout but that area is so hit or miss. I was reading some of your other posts and you said you were Korean. Hey well i'm Korean to bro. We should head out to Quarry together sometime. Tight lines man.

joshc40
02-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah we should. My friends and I head out there all the time. At least once a month I would say, maybe even twice. I haven't been skunked in the last five trips at Quarry ::). Feel pretty good about that and I can show you some of the spots I fish as well as the baits i use and the depths that I find the fish.