PDA

View Full Version : Campbell Perc Ponds 2-9-08

ryanerb
02-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Fished near the dock from about 830-10am, not even a bite. I think its pretty slow until they stock it again. Plenty of stupid birds out there though haha. Tried some rainbow powerbait and kastmaster. Do you know what day of the week they stock it on a stocking week? Like mon/tues/wed?

Ryan

2chips
02-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Here is the dfg site. ;D

Catchable Trout Planting
schedule for Region 3 - Bay Delta

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/fish/Hatcheries/FishPlanting/BayDelta.asp

ryanerb
02-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Ya saw that just didn't know the exact day

SOUTH_BAY_FISHER
02-12-2008, 10:49 AM
I fished those ponds a few times last year then i figured out that the fishing there kind of sucks. I never got a bite or saw anyone catch anything and i fished it about 8 thime in one month so i called it quits. I use to live like 5-10 min from the ponds.

My suggestion is if you realy want to fish take a drive and go fish delval and hitch hike with one of the sniffers on the boards trust me some one will take you out and you will have a great time. Or go fish loc lomond when it opens in santa cruz tha lake is productive and beautiful. There are so many great trout fisheries within an hours drive of were you are. I found that it was better to drive and have a great day fishing than not to drive stit at the ponds still be looking at traffic still be around people and catch no fish. I fish to get away from all that not be in the midst of it and not catch anything.

Just my point of view and i know it's hard to find the time and all that crap but it's worth it.

SBF