PDA

View Full Version : A couple hours at Shadow Cliffs.... :(

keller235
02-08-2008, 06:51 PM
I was on the lake (in my 10ft. Jon boat) with my line in the water at 3:15, I tried just about everything and nothin'! * [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

I was off the water by 6:00 and home by 6:10.

Oh well, it wasn't raining and I got plenty of vitamin A from the sun, so NOW it's time to head to Black Butte Lake for some crappie in a couple weeks. *[smiley=yahoo.gif]

I FINALLY put one strip of stars (Sniffer Stars) on the boat and tomorrow I'll put the other strip on and new CF #'s.

Happy Fishing '08, no matter what you fish for! *[smiley=fishing5.gif] [smiley=cool.gif]

Berryessa Kid
02-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Whats the deal with the stars? Do you have to earn them? Are they like merit badges? Do bigkahunas have to land a fifty pound salmon or something? Don't get me wrong tell me how to get em and i'll try. ;D
Just a rookie. :'( ;D

fishlipd
02-08-2008, 10:02 PM
The stars are for sale on the website here somewhere

ken_fishnfool
02-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Not tohijack the thread...I'm feeling you Kieth08, I just broke a 4 day skunk...Stars are so other sniffers recognize you on the water. Thats all.
When you get rcognized all kind of good stuff happens...what to use, how it worked/didn't work, where exactly, general talk...It's ALL GOOD! ;)

Trout_Terminator
02-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Whats the deal with the stars? Do you have to earn them? Are they like merit badges? Do bigkahunas have to land a fifty pound salmon or something? Don't get me wrong tell me how to get em and i'll try. ;D

the stars on the side of your name mean absolutely nothing.

keller235
02-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Whats the deal with the stars?

It's so you're recognizable to other Sniffers, here's the link to get the stars: http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1165278870

keller235
02-09-2008, 09:18 AM

the stars on the side of your name mean absolutely nothing.

UNLESS you're the "Big Kahuna" himself! *;)