PDA

View Full Version : The pond -vs- Mother Nature

cgagex3
01-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Planning a trip to Camanche in the morning or Sunday, the weather forcasters aren't helping very much. One if these two days has to be nice enough to get the pontooon wet. Just give me one day without wind, light rain is ok, wind not so nice.
I wan't to hit it tomorrow and if I do I will do my due dilligence to post my departure and return.
CG

steveo79
01-25-2008, 08:31 PM
I think Saturday is going to be the better of the two days...if you can believe the weather reports! ;) I was thinking of sneaking out for a bit early Saturday, but the snow this week wreaked havoc on my schedule, and I'll be working to catch up. good luck!

B-RAN
01-26-2008, 07:48 AM
certainly is better this morning tommarow is supposed to come down in the morning

cgagex3
01-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Hit it from 7:15 till 10:45 caught 4 on the bottom dragging white power eggs and one on top with a gold little cleo. I had played with olive bugger for a couple of hours, the sun was partly coming thru so I slapped on the gold and caught one on the 2nd cast. Never saw or felt another fish in the top water for the rest of the day.
Didn't see a lot of action from the bank either but the 14th was the last day they planted.
Well I would imagine a plant this week for the south side so next weeekend should be better.

CG

Captain Compassion
01-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Hit it from 7:15 till 10:45 caught 4 on the bottom dragging white power eggs and one on top with a gold little cleo.

You done good.

CC

cgagex3
01-27-2008, 06:19 AM
You done good.

CC

Thank you sir, I kept two and headed for home. The wind was really starting to kick my tail on the pontoon. It was getting stronger all morning, and when when I have to kick at a strong pace just to sit still it is time to get off the water.

CG