PDA

View Full Version : Early morning trolling session at Woodward

jeffrm20
01-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Got there at sunrise and trolled untill about 10am. Tried everything I had for a big zero. Water clarity is only at about 1.5 feet throughout the entire lake, so I believe that had a lot to do with it. I did fairly well a year ago, but water clarity was about 5 feet or so. It was nice to get out one more time before the work week, but it would have been nice to have some fillets on the bbq!

Talked to a few bank fishermen by the dam. A lot of bites around 7-8 am, but no hookups.

Jeff

fish10plus
01-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Sorry about the skunk I thought I wight find your reporrt here since you didnt leave it in the stripper board. Better luck nexttime

camotracker
01-20-2008, 06:13 PM
sorry to hear about the skunk. better luck next time. better than staying home.

LEO"CAMOTRACKER"

iron-man
01-20-2008, 06:30 PM
You are brave to troll Woodward on one of the last remaining weekends of duck season. I M

Manteca Steve
01-20-2008, 08:43 PM
You are brave to troll Woodward on one of the last remaining weekends of duck season. I M

Thats one lake that always made me little nervous.

Jeffrm20 sorry about the skunk. AAHH the stinking part of fishing. Win some and you hope not to lose anything! ;D

SlamminAmador
01-20-2008, 10:17 PM
I may have been one of tnose bankers, I remember seeing you out there JEFF..I had some hits, caught 1 but lost it ..felt like a fairly nice one, but hey next time salute !! Marty