PDA

View Full Version : McSwain (Handicap Dock) 1/17/08

Trout_Ninja
01-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Little action *>:(

Arrived at 7... my Dad convinced me that we needed to try a spot we used last summer around the middle of the lake. *Parked up on the road and walked down about a mile only to find, yup... still cloudy water. *I decided to try one line with a bobber/red power worm... and the other with sinker/white power eggs. *Around 9 my Dad had exhausted his patience so we finally made our way to the Handicap Dock area. *The water was slightly better... could actually see some rocks, lol. *I decided to throw in to the right of the dock, my Dad to the left. *Some time went by, nothing happening. *I moved onto the Handicap Dock around 11:00. *Still nothing. *My Dad ended up catching 2, another guy there caught 1 and another guy got 2. *All on nightcrawlers, all were small. *Rumors of them draining the lake have circulated, I welcome it. *I miss my weekly limits ;p *The day wasn't a total loss for me though. *Met a hottie and got her number :D. *Looks like I might try Melones out next Thursday... but that's still up in the air.

twoelk48
01-17-2008, 07:32 PM
You can forget Mc Swain being drained as I went to the horses mouth that is in charge of maintenace work, a beter description would be a drop in elevation of water. You might see a 4 foot drop but what I left on the bottom in 16 feet of water is nont recovable ;D ;D ;D

Trout_Ninja
01-17-2008, 09:06 PM
You can forget Mc Swain being drained as I went to the horses mouth that is in charge of maintenace work, a beter description would be a drop in elevation of water. *You might see a 4 foot drop but what I left on the bottom in 16 feet of water is nont recovable *;D ;D *;D

It's pretty high right now, I suppose it's so they can finish doing whatever they are doing to Merced Falls. Dare I ask what you left on the bottom?

twoelk48
01-18-2008, 04:14 AM
Just some tackle

Slapabow
01-18-2008, 07:45 AM
Is that the hottie you met in the lawn chair?

Trout_Ninja
01-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Is that the hottie you met in the lawn chair?

Hahaha, no. She was about 30 years younger and Hispanic. ;D

Trout_Ninja
01-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Just some tackle

Try dropping a magnet down there yet?

The_Big_Sinus
01-18-2008, 01:47 PM
When the water is low at McSwain, fish the top of the lake- drift worms under a bobber. My advice...

fbanaria
01-19-2008, 12:07 AM
When the water is low at McSwain, fish the top of the lake- drift worms under a bobber. *My advice...

You mean by the handicap docks and the dam?