PDA

View Full Version : Pardee Opener

Anti_Hero_Fisher
01-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Just one question... I would like to know how many peeps actually camp on the first week?

Cuz I will be one of the fellow sniffers camping and I dunno how pack it is camping wise?

So yeah... should I make reservations? cuz it cost 6 bones "dollars" and I would rather show up and hopefully get a spot

So yeah can someone plz fill me in?>

I would really like that

Its in a couple of weeeks so yeah

Fish On

THANKS

Fish_Bully
01-18-2008, 07:04 PM
I think you should keep the $6 in your pocket. There will be open campsites and if you're early enough you'll pretty much get your pick of the litter. It will most likely be crowded fishing though.

Good luck,

Flip

Danksta408
01-18-2008, 07:11 PM
That's a tough place to fish..........But they do have monsters there.........The state Smallmouth record was caught and released there last year

Anti_Hero_Fisher
01-18-2008, 08:04 PM
thanks for the replys :D

Yeah ill be there early in the morning for the trout afternoon for bass and night for cats cuz no one goes after those ::)

Yup some monster fish in there and hopefully ill have a postive report when I come back ;D

So yeah thanks

Fish on

AHF

fish_junky
01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
* * I've been calling for three days and not getting through. I'd like to get a RV site. I'am going Thursday and staying till Sunday. See'ya up A.H.F

Danksta408
01-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Good luck!!........Be careful.........The speed limit on Hwy 88 is 55........I didn't know that the last time I went out that way and got a ticket..........It should be 65........You're out in the middle of nowhere..........But on 5 through Stockton, where there's more traffic, it's 70.........Doesn't make sense

Anti_Hero_Fisher
01-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Yeah those highways are weird... Its always nice to have a car GPS/Nav system that tells you the speed limit in the area and faster way to get there to avoid traffic ;D

Hey if you wanna meet up fishy junky send me a pm

Ill be in camo most likely cuz I have cuz gear that keeps me warm ;D

So yeah i cant wait for two weeeeeeks *:-*

Fish On

AHF