PDA

View Full Version : los vcaqueros

GottabKevin
12-24-2007, 11:12 PM
i decided to head up to the lake around 2 but ended up getting there 4 >:(. so i only had about an hour to fish :'(. I fished the south cove and there was no quick action i was hoping for. The trip was very short with no fish and cold. Ill probably go up there wednesday and stay much longer. the powerbait wasnt working for me, maybe try worms next. If theres any other tip or reports it would help. thanks

LastBassActionHero
12-25-2007, 01:46 AM
was out there saturday from 7:30 til bout 1pm. Didn't see a single trout get caught or get a single bite. This group of europeon fellas were fishing for carp and they had some nice ones. Other than that it was dead all day...hope you have better luck

GottabKevin
12-25-2007, 10:06 AM
I know what you mean. one of the trips i went up i was fishing along side some european guys too they were throwing dough balls and catching suckers. That day i didnt get any trout either, ended up catching a sucker instead on worms.

raymac
12-26-2007, 02:49 PM
LastBassActionHero
Were the carp fishers keeping or releasing

LastBassActionHero
12-26-2007, 03:09 PM
I think they were keeping the carp.. They had like 2 five pounders and the other was about 8 pounds or so.. they were casting out these huge glob of bait that looked like corn.

Dustriver
12-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Those guys are eastern european. They kinda hunt carp, suckers & goldfish. It is funny 'cause they kind of just throw trout on their stringers.....