PDA

View Full Version : Quarry lakes BITE?

joshc40
12-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Hows the bite at Quarry lakes been lately guys? Any luck on trout? If so, on what bait, leader lengths, and how far out? You guys don't have to give me a specific area but any other information would be appreciated. Might go out on Saturday and wanted to know how the bite was. Thanks and God bless.

Josh

Westwind
12-10-2007, 05:44 AM
The fishing overall was slow from 1 pm to closing time. Got couple bites and finally land 1 pounder at closing time ;D. BTW, one older guy did limited out on Powerbait.

fishfinder42
12-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I went yesterday from about 10a till about 3:30 pm and got nothing. [smiley=boring.gif] I was trolling though. I saw a lot of fish caught from the shore. It looked like the bite was on. [smiley=banana2.gif] I don't know what they were using but I'm assuming the usual. Good Luck!! P.s. I saw on the ebrpd website that a lot was being caught out of kiosk cove.... A veritable party. [smiley=party.gif] It lists what was being used on the site. ;)

joshc40
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Glad to hear people catching some fish from shore. Not so glad to hear you guys not catching much. I'll try to go this weekend and give you guys a report. Lets see how well i do ;D. Thanks and God bless.

Josh