PDA

View Full Version : Camanche 12/8

dolfan
12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Had fun today. It was real foggy in the morning. I really need to invest in a gps. We ended up catching six and losing two at the boat. All caught on j7's (fire tiger, black silver). One boat was having luck on fire tiger grubs. Another boat caught a 8 and a 9 pounder on a j9 in brook trout. That boat happend to be my wifes uncle and her little brother. My only defense was the small ones taste better, but they weren't buying it ;) Oh well, good for them. Thanks again for the help.

kokoloco
12-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Nice catch badfish. Were you fishing in the main lake or in the south pond? I fished last week in the main lake and found very little.

Sam

dolfan
12-09-2007, 07:25 AM
I trolled from hat island to the dam, just kept going back and forth. Almost every pass we had a fish on. We had a double hook up one time. They wouldn't touch my grubs ,only rapalas.

Seon
12-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Water level must be really really low. Nice to hear you both caught fish.

GW_Extreme
12-09-2007, 01:03 PM
We were out there Saturday also. No luck at all around Hat Island or the Dam area. Threw everything at them. At about noon we went up the river arm past the bridge. Immediately got into some action on black/brown/white rapalas otw at 10-15ft. Got six and lost a couple, nothing of any real size all between 14 & 19 inches.