PDA

View Full Version : Calaveras River 12-6

fish_feeder32
12-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Just got back from the calaveras river. Caught 4 rainbows all beetween 12 and 13 inches. And 2 steel head at 17 and 20 inches. All fish caught on panther martin. It paid off to get out in the rain ang get a little wet. ;)Fish_Feeder32 8-)

Captain Compassion
12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Just got back from the calaveras river. Caught 4 rainbows all beetween 12 and 13 inches. And 2 steel head at 17 and 20 inches. All fish caught on panther martin. It paid off to get out in the rain ang get a little wet. ;)Fish_Feeder32 *8-)

Good job. Maybe I'll do a little snow fishing tomorrow.

CC

fish_feeder32
12-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Sounds like fun cap. I will be in gardnerville after monday; so I wont make out to ICR untill then. Maybe we can team up on those bow's out there. And you can show me how you catch them in ICR. ;)

Captain Compassion
12-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Sounds like fun cap. I will be in gardnerville after monday; so I wont make out to ICR *untill then. Maybe we can team up on those bow's out there. And you can show me how you catch them in ICR. *;)

It's going to be cold over the weekend (10 or so) so most likely afternoon fishing would be best. ICR is no secret. Find a likely spot and toss out some inflated crawlers or Powerbait and wait. Monday is a possibility for ICR. Later in the week I'm looking at Pyramid for some big trout. Got a spool loaded with 10# test and some slick looking Woolly Buggers and the Cutts have moved into the South part of the lake. PM me and we can meet up if the wind ain't too bad.

CC