PDA

View Full Version : Frenchman Lake tomorrow

Freshwater_J
11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
We tomorrow morning myself and 3girlsdad emabark on our trip to Frenchman. ;D.. It was a toss up between Eagle, French or ICR and the majority of fellow anglers said Frenchman... Thank you for the suggestion. ;).. Any ideas on what to use for bait and what part to fish??

Captain Compassion
11-27-2007, 10:13 AM
We tomorrow morning myself and 3girlsdad emabark on our trip to Frenchman. ;D.. It was a toss up between Eagle, French or ICR and the majority of fellow anglers said Frenchman... Thank you for the suggestion. ;).. Any ideas on what to use for bait and what part to fish??

Let us know how you do. I fished there in June. I would like to go there again.

CC

GOLDENTROUT
11-27-2007, 05:51 PM
.TROLL NIGHTCRAWLERS OR WOOLY WORMS BEHIND DODGERS. FROM THE BANK FLOAT NIGHTCRAWLERS OR RAINBOW POWER BAIT. THE BEST SPOTS FOR ME HAVE BEEN IN THE LUNKER RAMP END OF THE LAKE, ALSO THE DOCKS ARE OUT OF THE WATER AND YOUR BACK TIRES ARE IN THE MUD( AT LUNKER RAMP DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER ONE). IF YOU TROLL ALSO TRY FROM THE DAM TO THE SECOND COVE AND BACK.THE MOON WAS FULL A FEW DAYS AGO SO IT MIGHT BE SLOW... HOPE THIS WILL HELP.

TIGHT LINES GT.

mtnlks
11-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Yep Goldentrout is right. The ramp on the east side of the dam is in good shape. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!