PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake report

fishing brian
11-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Fished Silver Lake solo today for 2 small browns, 1 descent 2 pounder brown and a couple rainbows. Slow day but nice to be up there. The water was very cold but I was in my little boat so I don't know the temp. All fish released. Rapala's of coarse. -LUNKER-

atavuss
11-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Lunker, did you use the ramp? when I was there last weekend the ramp was out of the water and we had to back down into the mud, had to use 4Low to pop out of the mud onto the ramp.
any ice yet anywhere on the water?

Phishinfool2
11-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I am quite surprised he got that boat in the water when I was tthere 2 weeks ago I thought the ramp was DONE I was back at Silver Fri on the other side and it looked like the water was down even further. The water was cold but it still has a little time before it freezes, several of the little ponds in the coves have started to freeze so with the low temps it should be fairly soon.. Can't wait for the big thaw next spring, got all the gear cleaned and oiled, boat cleaned and fresh sealer and paint and the motor should be out of the shop soon from it's service. I'm ready to fish with nothin' but ice on the way. May have to try a lower elevation lake...

Jimbo