PDA

View Full Version : Thermalito Afterbay 11-24-07

TeleComCal
11-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Starting the post....My son and I went out and got our lines in the water about 9am....Fished the west side of the 162 bridge on the south side....Nothing. No nibbles...Only out there for a few hours. Spoke to few of thr trollers passing by and they had nothing to report and so the story held. I saw LOTS of boat trailers and fishermen both at Monument Hill and WIlbur Rd...Lets hear someone got something today.

I digress, I did catch something........One fo the trollers... :D Snagged my line as they floated by...Nice fellows on that boat.

Hope everyone else did better and let them all go but one for the rest us.

huggyspot
11-24-2007, 04:04 PM
::) that would be ME, sorry about the hookup Cal didnt think i was that deep. We did end the day with two, one bow about 18 inch and one steely about 24 inches , what a great fight that one put up not to bad for our first time on the afterbay Huggy

mxdad777
11-24-2007, 04:16 PM
::) that would be ME, sorry about the hookup Cal didnt think i was that deep. We did end the day with two, one bow about 18 inch and one steely about 24 inches , what a great fight that one put up not to bad for our first time on the afterbay * Huggy

If you don't mind telling....How deep were you fishing and what were you using?

huggyspot
11-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Oh I forgot they were cought on a green apex behind a watermellon dodger after we tried just about everything in the boat .

HUGGY

TeleComCal
11-24-2007, 04:25 PM
Huggy:

No big deal...I mean that could have been the story of the BIG ONE that got away.." Ya should have seen it, it had to have been at least 15 feet long and weighed at least 500 pounds....It had more than one head....." ;D

Things happen. At least I got some action.

Good job on the fish.

Hope to see you out there again.