PDA

View Full Version : Califonria Dawn

kromebrite
03-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Anybody know what is going on with the Cal Dawn? I have not heard any reports for awhile. Used to see reports all of the time, now nothing. Under repairs?

Praveen
03-24-2009, 04:31 PM
yea just finishing putting engines and upgrades in.... next few weeks James will be back out chasing buts and bass. The boat will be faster and more power, can't wait its going to be alot of fun!!!

GOT2FISH510
03-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I dont think much of any of the Charter boats in SF will be bringing people out until they get some Live bait. Should be until end of the month before the chony go on sale :)

Right_Hook
03-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Just so you all know the cal dawn is about done and he will be doin butt trollin trips when the boat is complet!!!

slick88
03-24-2009, 08:20 PM
yea *just finishing putting engines and upgrades in.... next few weeks James will be back out chasing buts and bass. *The boat will be faster and more power, can't wait its going to be alot of fun!!!

I heard that the Tigerfish out of HMB also got an entire rehaul with new engines too.

HFC
03-25-2009, 09:59 AM
thats funny i'm waitin on the same thing, thank god for my buddy lettin me use his boat.

gmdcdvm
03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
If you want to get out Emeryville has been offering trolling trips Fri, Sat, and Sun. So far the Friday trips have not had enough people signed up. The weekends trips are also hit or miss based on number of people signed up. If its like last year once the counts get up and running there will plenty of party boats willing to take you out trollling any day of the week until live bait is available.
G

abdiver12
03-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Jefe, why would the party boats stop taking you out when live bait comes available?

gmdcdvm
03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
I think maybe you misunderstood...They will be more than willing to take you trolling until live bait is available. Once live bait is available they all tend to switch over to live baiting drifting since its cheaper on their gas bill, and will no longer troll. Thats what I meant to imply. Sorry if there was any confusion about that.

abdiver12
03-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Not at all, thanks for the information!