PDA

View Full Version : saturday pyramid report

hoosierboy
11-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Well fished pyramid from shore this past saturday. I did manage to get a nice 17 inch trout set fre to be caught another day. I started the day north of the tammaracks beach. I had a few hits but no takers. So headed to crosbys for lunch the ndown to blockhouse for the rest of the day. This is where I lost a nice BIG trout at my feet. This where I also caught my 17 incher. I seen a lot of boats hooking into a lot of fish in this area plus a lot of fish being caught. So the fishing does seem to be picking up. So how did everyone else do this past weekend.

Hoosierboy

troutfan
11-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Good report Hoosierboy! It sounds like you got that Pyramid thing going on. ;)

Captain Compassion
11-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Well fished pyramid from shore this past saturday. I did manage to get a nice 17 inch trout set fre to be caught another day.*

What were you you using hoosierboy.

CC

chicofishrmen
11-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Goob HB, next time take a few pic's for those of us stuck at home! http://www.fishsniffer.com/forumsyabb2006/Templates/Forum/default/wink.gif

BigB
11-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Hoosierboy.

Congratulations on your first bank outing at Pyramid Lake. What were you using out there? I generally use spoons when I fish from the bank.

Brian

hoosierboy
11-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Well I was using 7/8 ounce spoons. I threw a whole variety that day. But the ones they liked the most was the brown,yellow, and white with dots holographic sierra special. and that also in plain style. I also got some hits on the figertiger with dots as well. sen a lot of fish caught on copper hammered spoons and hammered brass spoons as well.