PDA

View Full Version : PYRAMID 10-28-07

CHICKFISHING58
10-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi Guyís,
Well Iím back from vacation wish I could say it was exciting but too much drama with my daughter in Washington didnít even get to fish the Oregon coast like I wanted to oh well. :(

I called fishing buddy when I got back into town to see if he could get permission from his girlfriend so we could go fishing and guess what she said yes. [smiley=cheerleader.gif] So we headed out Sunday morning for Pyramid the weather was great. We headed over to hells kitchen fished that area for about 3 Ĺ hours with nothing not even a bite. [smiley=shocked.gif]

Since I was the captain [smiley=captjack.gif] I decided to head over to block house my boat has never been skunked and I wasnít going to be now. *I no sooner put my pole in the water [smiley=fishing1.gif] and bang I caught a 22 inch about 5-6lbs put my line back out and bang another one by the end of the day I caught 4 John caught 2.

We were fishing in 65-125 ft of water 20 ft down the water temp was 56 still to warm for the good fishing. *I now have a new lucky lure I bought this at the car wash in Sparks NV 2 WOMEN made this lure [smiley=jumpinggroup.gif] Sam did you go buy one ;D
LUCKY LURE
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/me1_450x3372.jpg
MY FISH
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/me_450x3372.jpg
JOHN'S FISH
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/john17.jpg
THE LAST OF THE PELICAN'S
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/birds3.jpg

maui_mark
10-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Way to Go Chickfish!!
Nice looking trout. Looks like it was a good day too!
Can't wait to get back out there, but until I do, keep those excellent posts coming. Thanks, Mark

CHICKFISHING58
10-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Thanks Mark ;)

Just an FYI fishing buddy still has his girlfriend so he cant fish as much as I do so if someone wants to go out on a Fri,Sat,or Sun give me a shout as long as you can jump on to the dock [smiley=rotfl2.gif] and I would be happy to take you guys out.

Sam you should do the same since you can fish anytime I think it would be nice to show them how we do it in Nevada ::) :-*

Hey 916 next time youíre in town call me the day before sorry I missed you ;)

vvbob
10-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Nice fish Chick......
Looks like your new lure's should hang from you ears....maybe that's what they were designed for, & you found a new use for them....you did say you had a pair of them didn't you [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

CHICKFISHING58
10-29-2007, 02:39 PM
your so funny :P

sweetfish
10-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Congrats ChickFishing58, I love it whenyou look at a lure and know it's a fish catcher, I personally don't have the trait ;D ;D ;D Nevada where girls call you to come fishing and then show you how to do it, I guess that's to long to put on the license plate. ;D I have never been to pyramid but hope to before the years up and will beg here for advise. Congrats Again. Casey

freon
10-29-2007, 03:17 PM
as long as you can jump on to the dock

That definitely leaves me out :o ;D
Congrats on the fish Chick :D

Topaz_Tom
10-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Nice Fish Chick, Glad to see you and John get into them. I'm glad your back from vacation, the pyramid reports have been few and far between. :-/

fish_junky
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Nice fish, I'll think I'll take you up on that offer here soon. ;)

doneli
10-29-2007, 08:55 PM
way to go chick!!!!!! that is the advantage of being the captain ;) and by being a "fishsniffer" you can find them just by "sniffing" ;D congratulations on your catch [smiley=cheers.gif]

good luck -doneli-

MeanMachine33
10-29-2007, 10:02 PM
great fish Chick..hey !! Question ? What is that brown/black looking snout that is protruding out from the bottom right hand portion of your 2nd picture? Could it be mans best friend perhaps?? lol *

Mickey_Thomas
10-30-2007, 05:23 AM
Great report Chick, love the pic's too. I sure was glad to actually see a Pyramid report ;)

robert_long
10-30-2007, 06:04 AM
Beth what a great report, glad to see your boating skills are getting better with every trip. Just think lures made by chicks catch fish for Chick ;)

Robert

flatcom
10-30-2007, 07:30 AM
nice fish beth. that looks like a salmon spinner

Mr_Ed
10-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Nice report, "chopped liver",..............I mean Chick !! ::) ;D ;D

Spinners will work, but there is the problem of line twist, when using them.

Met a guy last trip out that used them with some success, but it was
all word of mouth, no pictures.

Good going, now you have more lures to decide, which one to tie on !!
:o :o :-/ :-/ ;D ;D ;D

Ed

CHICKFISHING58
10-30-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the smiles guy you made my day

Casey,
Check your PM by the way if you havenít noticed I'm all woman I havenít been a little girl since I was 12 years old [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Freon,
You always have a spot on my boat I'll let you bring her in so I can walk off on to the dock :-*

Kevin,
Come on up and bring Greg with you and I'll even let you hook the boat up to the trailer for me [smiley=tongue2.gif]

Doneli,
Bring JR up with you and come fish with me :-*

MM33,
Yes that is Polly Fishing Buddies dog ;)

Posted by: Robert L Posted on: Today at 7:04am
Beth what a great report, glad to see your boating skills are getting better with every trip. Just think lures made by chicks catch fish for Chick

Robert

Robert,
I love that one ;D

Flatcom,
I guess it is one ask Sam he went out yesterday and bought 2 of them and then went home and tried making them but the women have the better touch [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Watch it ED donít make me cut that pony tail of yours [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=tongue2.gif]

Mickey,
I'm planning to go out every weekend so hopefully I can post some nice fish pictures just for you :-*

Kell_I
10-30-2007, 09:52 AM
You go SISTER show em how its done ;) ;)

HAPPY PUMPKIN DAY
[smiley=broomstick.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=baghead.gif]

pdog
10-31-2007, 06:17 AM
Hey chick, i was out there on Sunday and fishing block house also, wish i would have paid attention to meet you. It was such a beautiful day! Maybe next time.

CHICKFISHING58
10-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Hey chick, i was out there on Sunday and fishing block house also, wish i would have paid attention to meet you. It was such a beautiful day! Maybe next time.

Pdog,
Sorry I missed you Fishing Buddy and I were in my 17 1/2 ft Harber craft there was a black lab and a pom in the boat.

I'll be out there on Friday afternoon with Frank and then onm Sat with Frank and little Drag. What kind of boat do you have???

fpsamm
10-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Chick mentioned that I purchased a couple of thoses lures and have made 12 dupe's to be tested this Sat. at Pyramid. Hope all goes well, see you on the water.

Samm

Mickey_Thomas
10-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Chick;

are you going out fri Oct the 2nd ?
;D ;D ;DIf she did I'm sure she had a good day :D I think you meant Nov 2nd Mr Ed ;)

CHICKFISHING58
11-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Ed,
Check your PM ;)

fishing_buddy
11-01-2007, 01:50 PM
I caught my on Apex watermelon with E -chip down 20 ft ;)

Mr_Ed
11-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Chick;

I checked my PM, but I am still going to leave my "fly" open !!
;D ;D ;D ;D

If I go with you, I might need a beer and a "bracer" before we go......... ;D ;D ;D

By the way, who is driving ?

Might need to bring a bottle............ ??

You do have vest & flares, right ?

Later Ed

Pyramid_Kid
11-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Ed your not being very nice. Chick actually does a pretty good job driving her boat. The only part that is a little dicey is her final approach to the dock. But that too Im sure has improved since the last time I road with her.

chicofishrmen
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
The only part that is a little dicey is her final approach to the dock. But that too Im sure has improved since the last time I road with her.

Uhhhh, what's going on in NV?! http://www.fishsniffer.com/forumsyabb2006/Templates/Forum/default/grin.gif

northriver_tom
11-02-2007, 05:29 AM
very nice fish..hope all is well...........

CHICKFISHING58
11-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Ed your not being very nice. *Chick actually does a pretty good job driving her boat. The only part that is a little dicey is her final approach to the dock. *But that too Im sure has improved since the last time I road with her.

PK,
Its still the same but having Ed and Frank riding with me today I'm sure it will go well [smiley=nerves.gif]

CHICKFISHING58
11-02-2007, 08:15 AM
very nice fish..hope all is well...........

Hey Tom,
I thought you went and got married [smiley=rotfl2.gif]