PDA

View Full Version : Block House *10/25 *Thur

Mr_Ed
10-25-2007, 04:14 PM
They planted 3-5" trout *wensday and today and all the seagulls are having a field day, along with the 15" + trout *coming into the shallows above the drop offs !!

Had a late start and was only able to fish from 2 to 4pm.........

Three fish with a 21" being the biggest of the day on spin gear
x-lite and all C&R........... ;)

Still slow...........maybe *a little longer ?

http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/509/medium/046.JPG

metalmouth
10-25-2007, 04:27 PM
That's a great shot Ed. Thanks for sharing!

MM

Topaz_Tom
10-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the update Ed. Cool Shot 8-)

Farrier_Frank
10-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, that is a good shot, Ed. Better than seeing them covered with sand on the bank. 8-)

Mr_Ed
10-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I was hoping the picture would show all the fish........... :'(
I though I had enough "space" on the right side of the picture.

Hard to zoom in & out and get the right size frame by yourself.. :P. :o

Might be back Sunday............

PS, they never left the water...........good to go. 8-)
I guess the single barbless are worth someting?

fishdude76
10-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Good job Ed.

Its getting close to the time when you get your yearly 10lber too. Sounds like it might even be a little later this year with the reports I've seen on here.

I've got my 15lber in my arms right now reading reports and looking at fishy pictures ;)

Farrier_Frank
10-25-2007, 05:33 PM
... I guess the single barbless are worth someting?

I agree. If you can't catch fish on a single, barbless hook at Pyramid you should take up bowling. I know they left the barbless treble in the rules, and I know there are arguments to keep the treble - probably because of the lures that only work with the treble - but the selection of lures that work with only one hook are all you need to catch Pyramid cutts.

notenufffishn
10-26-2007, 07:24 AM
I thought I was fairly familiar with the lakes we discuss on these boards but I have never run across this one before. Where is Block house?

Captain Compassion
10-26-2007, 07:40 AM
I thought I was fairly familiar with the lakes we discuss on these boards but I have never run across this one before. Where is Block house?

I believe that they are refering to a fishing location on the Southwest shore of Pyramid Lake.

http://www.fishsniffer.com/maps/pyramid.html

CC