PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Meadows slam fest

Mr._Striper
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Im going to keep this short and SWEET. Went to JMR thursday evening to fish with some friends. Landed 52 fish ( and those are just my #'s for the trip) from thursday evening till sunday late morning. Fish ranged up to 3.6lbs.Snow up there got up to a foot in some spots. All fish were cought from the dam. Water temp has droped alot sence 2 weeks ago.

It was a great weekend indeed. Got to hang out with friends that I grew up with, drank LOTS of beer and hammered a crap load of trout.

wolfden
10-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Where are the pictures????????????

Mr._Striper
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Where are the pictures????????????
Beleave me when I say "and im trying to toot my own horn" ::) But if I had a picture for every fish that I cought I would need an addition to my house for all the pics. Besides I STILL cant figure out how to post pics here. I can with no problem on other sites, this site I just cant figure it out. Oh well, I never even broke the camera out anyways. We were having toooo much fun ;).

Tight lines to ya.

troutfan
10-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

DuramaxDan
10-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Mr Striper is the front boat alunch still useable? I heard you could still launch a few weeks ago but wondered if they lowed the water so you have to launch in the mud.

Mr._Striper
10-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Mr Striper is the front boat alunch still useable? I heard you could still launch a few weeks ago but wondered if they lowed the water so you have to launch in the mud.
DuramaxDan, sorry I never went to the boat ramp. I always fish the dam from shore. I will be up there sunday and can report no that if you wish. I will also be fishing Stampede sunday.