PDA

View Full Version : Schaads

Phishinfool2
07-28-2007, 02:40 PM
took a quisk trip to Schaads this morning for a couple of hours with the wife caught two small bows(i do mean small) way too much seaweed,algae whatever, for me. Is a very preatty lake.

Mackattack
07-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Was the gate open or did you have to hoof it in. Also was the Bar open.

Mackattack

Phishinfool2
07-30-2007, 06:16 AM
Funny you should ask about the gate, I drove up saw the Gate open sign, saw the chain and lock on the gate loaded up 6 billion pounds of gear a bag with food and drink a lawn chair and hell even the Yatzee game for the wife and hiked to the water, get to waters edge see a truck and trailer combo, figure they got a key. We fish for a while a guy drives in launches and I ask him if the gate is open or if he has a key , he tells me the gate is "OPEN" on the long hike out yes the gate is unlocked.
BAR i didnt see any bar open not that I would have embibed, I had the wife with me.

Sunday late morning the wife and I did go exploring a little in the Pioneer mountain area and boy did I see a small lake that is out on its own that i want to get back to with a pole, my cigars, a few beers and a gun to fend off bears and mtn lions with.

Jimbo