PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake this weekend

Woody
07-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Anyone going to be at Silver this weekend? My wife and I will be there Friday Afternoon and Saturday. I have a tan 14ft LOWE with Stars. and a blue F250 with stars on the back window. If you see us say hi.

Woody

hunkfisher
07-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Might head up early friday morning but ill be gone by 1030 if i do go up there gotta be back in jackson at 1130 for a chiro appt. well probabl pass each other on my way back down. If i dont go to to silver ill head over to pardee to fish as well i am just hearing good things about silver though. Ill try and get there by sun up i hope, first time lake fishing in a while hope i didnt forget any of my old tricks ;)

Brad "Hunkfisher"

[smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

Captain Compassion
07-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Might head up early friday morning but ill be gone by 1030 if i do go up there gotta be back in jackson at 1130 for a chiro appt. well probabl pass each other on my way back down. If i dont go to to silver ill head over to pardee to fish as well i am just hearing good things about silver though. Ill try and get there by sun up i hope, first time lake fishing in a while hope i didnt forget any of my old tricks ;)

I'm thinking of fishing Silver and Caples Thursday evening. It is my intention to try to find your Honey Hole sometime later this summer. I might not find it but it will be fun trying. 8-)

CC

hunkfisher
07-18-2007, 10:44 PM

I'm thinking of fishing Silver and Caples Thursday evening. It is my intention to try to find your Honey Hole sometime later this summer. I might not find it but it will be fun trying. 8-)

CC

Think along the lines of supermans fortress of solitude ;D, cant be found by any mere mortal lol, have fun trying to find it Capt believe me there is plenty of water to fish around it!!!

Brad "Hunkfisher"

Mackattack
07-18-2007, 10:49 PM
P.S. Capt. I know where the hole but I cant tell you otherwise i would hav to fish you(lol)

Mackattack [smiley=angling.gif]

Captain Compassion
07-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Hunk, Mack. The Captain will find it as sure as kryptonite is green. 8-)

CC

Mackattack
07-18-2007, 11:59 PM
By the the way (Hunk/Capt) I think I may know a spot the king of the hill may not have fished a spot yet.I gave him a hint but he:ll be gone soon so when he gets up north i:ll google it to him so he has another reason to come back home for.

Mackattack [smiley=superman.gif]

RenoTroutGuy
07-19-2007, 06:22 AM
I'll be up there this w/e. Bayliner 20' No Stars..yet. See I figure I gotta actually catch a dam fish b4 I can add stars. ;) No Radio..prob will be just me, the wife, and the Yellow Lab.

Scott

hunkfisher
07-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Hahahaha nice capt. :D, looking forward to your report tonight!

Brad "Hunkfisher"

Rebel
07-20-2007, 03:44 PM
I will be there in the morning. 10' green with no stars (they are on order though). I will be on the water from about 6:30 to noon with a buddy.