PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Sunday-Wed.

maui_mark
05-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Fishing was way slow after the weekend opener. Fished hard trolling just about everything at every depth & on the surface for very few fish. Fish caught were decent sized and with that beautiful red/orange meat... so good! Tried upper Twin for an afternoon/evening... same story there...
It Could heve been the pending full moon, or approachhing storm/low pressure front, but whatever it was it was tough fishing. I probably could have bait fished and had better results, but not my style. Oh well, it just means they will be bigger next time out.
I need to say a big Thank You to the someone who broke into my boat... they didn't take anything... to the contrary, they left a six pack of "Becks" in my ice chest! It's a pretty good breakfast beer! Is the world getting to be a better place through fishing or what!?!
So whomever you are, performer of random acts of kindness, or whatever... THANK YOU!!! Keep up the good work! I will try to "pay it forward" as well... good idea, except I don't want to get into anyones boat uninvited... could be hard to explain... maybe just slip it over the side or transom? Good fishing & good Luck. *mm

troutfan
05-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I was at Bridgeport reservoir this morning bright and early. None of the rental boats at the marina had gone out as of about 9:00 am it was cold and blowing. Did see a few private boats out trolling but it didn't look like fun out there. We will try to get some water time in tomorrow. It's suppose to be warmer with mild winds.

maui_mark
05-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Good Fishing & Good Luck to you Troutfan! I'm sure that I left some lunkers there for you. Go get 'em. mark