PDA

View Full Version : QUARRY LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

fishing_man
05-01-2007, 04:12 PM
ANY REPORTS STILL CANT GET SKUNK OFF MY BACK ANY GOOD SPOTS

bankerbull
05-01-2007, 04:44 PM
ANY REPORTS STILL CANT GET SKUNK OFF MY BACK ANY GOOD SPOTS

get the skunk of your back by going to Lake Amador or Pardee...those are the great spots now, Quarrey Lakes will waste yer time....good luck..

ol_dude
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Or Chabot.... Del Valle.... if you want to stay local....

fishing_man
05-01-2007, 09:19 PM
what do you use when you guys go to chabot, del valle, amdor, pardee as bait from shore or lures :-/

vdub
05-01-2007, 10:11 PM
for trout, nothing beats powerbait

throwing spinners and kastmasters MIGHT work too but it's a long stretch, usually shore fishermen dont bother with the lures and just stick with a sliding sinker setup with PB

bankerbull
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
what do you use when you guys go to chabot, del valle, amdor, pardee as bait from shore or lures :-/

GUYS AT Amador are catching most with power eggs (lime color) and power baits (chartruese and lime colors) also night crawlers(inflated) OR with a small marshmallow next to the crawlers....same at pardee....

hunkfisher
05-02-2007, 08:48 PM
White power eggs are kickin butt at amador and pardee plus i hear the corn flavored stuff works well too but yeah bring a green(chartruse) an yellow shade (rainbow) and a white top threecolors for me without a doubt.

Brad "Hunkfisher"

[smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

dirty3hirties
05-04-2007, 07:41 AM
for trout, nothing beats powerbait

I'd float worms anyday. PB is definitely easier to use though....er, powereggs or gulps.