PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mc Clure 4/19/07

twoelk48
04-19-2007, 07:12 PM
::) Woke up with visions of gander when I heard the weather man said winds no greater than 7 mph today overcast sky and rain likely by the evening. I called a friend at 645 and said game on let's do it. Course I get up at 4 am nearly every morning, friend replies jsut got out of bed, but ok be ther shortly< Im all :). I tell friend take your time we got all day. WQE finally launched off Mc Clure Point and lines are in the waer at 710 am within 200 feet of the ramp. I have hig expectations of duplicating what happen tow days ago ::) silly me. Off Mc clure point I turn left and work the area to the next point makeing several passes only to get 1 kokanee 15 nches on a shad apex at 50 feet :-/. We change course and head down along the hose boats,nothing >:(. We go acroso the dam and then head along the bank keeping about 100 yards from the bank. We find fish half way from the dam to the point beflre you turn downto Cotton wood at 65 feet and put 3 18 inches in the box. Nnot a jet ski in sight all day, only saw 3 boats trolling all day, no water skiers and very few bass boats ::) why cant all days be like this :D. Now weather permitting wonder how fast I can get back, Kent ;D

JoeTech
04-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Kent - Thanks for the report. Isnt it weird how fishing can change from one day to another...i guess thats why they call it fishing. Keep those reports coming.

fishon_chris
04-20-2007, 06:01 AM
Nice job Kent,Keep the reports coming.

Chris :)