PDA

View Full Version : Delvalle...

tamaras_sidekick
04-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Hello all... trolled from the dam back to the boat launch with no luck! we didn't even see one landed! weather was great with a little wind keeping it cool. great day to be out with the family even though no fish on. she said ever since i purchased that boat my luck has gone downhill! maybe i'll upgrade and change our luck. who knows? lol...

fishmaster
04-17-2007, 05:39 AM
thanks for the report tamaras sidekick. Is the lake full yet? planning on going out this weekend to give it a shot.

dirty3hirties
04-17-2007, 05:47 AM
Hello all... trolled from the dam back to the boat launch with no luck! we didn't even see one landed! weather was great with a little wind keeping it cool.

Were you marking any fish? Del Valle was one of my choices for this weekend but with this report.....gonna have to rethink. :-?

tamaras_sidekick
04-17-2007, 10:14 PM
i believe the storage is near the 40k af mark. *i saw that dvpp was still pumping water into the the reservior also, last time i ckecked @ work we were pumping around 120 cfs into dv res = a little under 240 af a day less evap. *all in all is was rather full for us end users.

also in the shuffle i left the fishfinder on the work bench....go figure!