03-19-2007, 06:59 AM
Sunday between 11AM and 5PM using power bait. *Score:
Wife - 4 (largest was 17in)
Me - 1
Here is her victory pic:
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4792/dfish04smxw9.jpg

garrett_s
03-19-2007, 09:09 AM
were you on a boat or the shore. if you were on the shore what part of the lake were you fishing went out there about a month ago. i caught i trout. 1 got skunked in the lake so i went in the little pond. :)

[smiley=bananacheese.gif] [smiley=bananachaga.gif]

MSgt
03-19-2007, 09:56 AM
We were in a boat.
Yellow arrows are where we caught the trout this weekend and the white are where we caught the bass. *We have caught both all over the lake depending on the time of the year. *Yes and we have also been skunked many times (the weekend before last for instance). *For some reason this was the weekend - we caught a lot of fish. *Everyone was catching a lot. *6 miles away at Collins lake it was hot also (according to some guys we were talking to). *
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6922/lakemildred01xm2.jpg

kokaneemart.com
03-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Mather Mike,

Looks like you had a great time and caught some nice fish! Is you wife a ringer or is it beginners luck!? *;D
Very cool photos and map. I'll have to have you teach me some of that. Are you a computer dude!? ;)

Hope to see you on the water,

FISHSTALKER
03-19-2007, 12:40 PM
The lunar charts were right on.

Mickey_Thomas
03-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Never been to Mildred, how big is it, is there a speed limit on the lake? I did notice in the picture of your wife that you've got your stars in the window of the truck, very cool 8-)

MSgt
03-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Never been to Mildred, how big is it, is there a speed limit on the lake? I did notice in the picture of your wife that you've got your stars in the window of the truck, very cool 8-)
I framed the pic for the stars to show - nice huh?
it is a very small lake, no wake lake. Since my engine is broke we used our trolling motor to get us around. Pretty small.

garrett_s
03-19-2007, 06:22 PM
lake mildred also known as lake of the springs is part of thousand trails which is a private club if you want to be part of them you can go to their website at www.thousand trails.com. thousand trails also has some other great fishing destinations like snowflower,yosemite lakes, or lakeminden. when i rent a boat for trout fishing i ussually fish the area from the dock to the dam. and for bass i ussually bank fish along that trail that trail that starts near the canoes and goes to the back of the lake. also there are some HUGE catfish along that trail. and there bluegill are also pretty big

[smiley=strawberry.gif]
[smiley=jumpinggroup.gif]