PDA

View Full Version : pine flat @ trimmer

haarhouse
01-09-2007, 03:01 PM
howdy all topaz tom too, fished pine flat back at trimmer, only 4 other boats had launched, 3 hrs with only one hit a 8 inch rainbow shaker, like glass and wonderful day, did not see anyone stop and reel anything in, our one fish was on a dodger about 15 ft down. bearfish

zinger
01-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the report bearfish. That's cool that you were able to get out during the week. I'm surprised there were even 4 boats up there.

Ray@q97
01-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Glad you had a good day on the water. I am thinking about going up for the afternoon tomorrow (Wednesday). Anybody else going?
It seems to be hit or miss right now.

Ray

fishon_chris
01-09-2007, 03:58 PM
I still think From trimmer lanch ramp up to the river it is too early maby a few more months till the bite gets better.if I was going to fish any time soon I would stick to the powerlines to windy gap or the main lake.Just my to cents.

bearfish great that you got out today.

Chris :)

Topaz_Tom
01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
bearfish, you should have kept that fish for the fish fry at the end of the month. ;D ;D ;D. Glad to see your getting your boat out again, at least it was a nice day for you. I'm suprised those new fish stickers you got for Christmas didn't attract more fish, maybe you should have put them on the bottom of your boat. ;D Tom [smiley=angling.gif]

DirkPitt414
01-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the report Bearfish. Ive been pre fishing for the mini fest all over PF (last Sun, Thurs, Wed) and by far, the power lines have produced the most fish. Mostly bows in top 25ft or kings around 40 ft trolling raps and apex. Most bows around 14-16 in, few 19-20in.

Rob

first5
01-10-2007, 01:50 PM
the way the Fresno Bee fishing report makes it sound, the trout ought to be thick at the back of the lake ;D .

supposed to get COOOOLD for the next couple days. maybe the weather change'll get'em going. :-/