PDA

View Full Version : Blowing Big Time

aledwards
10-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Small Craft Warning inside the bay, full Gale on the outside next few days. Guess I'll get the crab pots ready and do the annual stuff on the trailer. Still lots of sardines and macks in the bay, might make a short run this weekend to stock up on crab bait. Thats about it for Monterey till it lays down some. - Al

GCinGV
10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Boy howdy. Just took a look, 13 ft wind waves off HMB, yikes. Kind of gives you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing your boat is in the slip or your driveway when itís that rough.
GC

lookin_for_fish
10-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Small Craft Warning inside the bay, full Gale on the outside next few days. Guess I'll get the crab pots ready and do the annual stuff on the trailer. Still lots of sardines and macks in the bay, might make a short run this weekend to stock up on crab bait. Thats about it for Monterey till it lays down some. - Al

ouch, we're going out for a charter from emeryville. i have a feeling a lot of people will be chumming the water. might be going out to the islands, but maybe out towards pt reyes. i'll let you guys know how it goes.
chet