PDA

View Full Version : Los Vaqueros report 12/22

bobcatken
12-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Fished Los Vaqueros this morning from 8:30-12:30. *Didn't catch a thing except maybe chapped lips from the mild to biting winds. *I tried South Cove, Oak Point, and near the Rock Wall. *No nibbles even. *Most anglers I chatted with got skunked also. *I wonder if yesterday's storm affected the bite. *::)* I know that people were catching limits on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesay. *

I almost went to Del Valle instead. *I wonder how the bite was over there... :-?

good luck fishing this weekend!

atavuss
12-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Fished Los Vaqueros this morning from 8:30-12:30. *Didn't catch a thing except maybe chapped lips from the mild to biting winds. *I tried South Cove, Oak Point, and near the Rock Wall. *Most anglers I chatted with got skunked also. *I wonder if yesterday's storm affected the bite. *

I almost went to Del Valle instead. *I wonder how the bite was over there... :-?

good luck fishing this weekend!

caught a couple of chunky bass just past the narrows at Del Valle today, saw a couple of bankers pulling in some good sized trout, nice day with a breeze off and on.

bobcatken
12-22-2006, 04:50 PM
atavuss, glad to hear things were better for you at Del Valle. *Maybe I'll check it out next week. *