PDA

View Full Version : Going to Eagle Lake 10/10-10/12 - advice?

Glennbo64
10-07-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm going up to Eagle Lake for a few days next week. *Have never been before and hoping someone can give me some *::) tips?

we'll be staying at north shore.

Thank you in advance *

ol_dude
10-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Not sure what specifics you are looking for on tips or advice.... but, this site outta get you up to speed... I'll be there the end of this month... be sure to let us know how it goes... have fun...

http://www.eaglelakefishing.info/

Glennbo64
10-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks Ol' Dude that link helps a bunch. ;)

I hope to return with some nice photos and an update for you

Glennbo64
10-16-2006, 05:30 PM
ok I'm back. *After 2 full days and one 1/2 day on the lake. *Total...one damn fish. *Caught on a grub. Unfortunately I didn't realized they had some of the best lures for sale at the store until I was checking out. One dude told me that "the past few days were very slow, the lake does that because of full moon." I only saw 2 other fish pulled in from other boats nearby.....and there were quite a few boats at times.

We tried worms on bobbers, a few inflated off bottom, and switch to grubs. *We tried north shore and by Youth Camp but not much luck. *One day it was terribly smokey on the whole lake from a controlled burn to the West. You couldn't see crap!

An awsome, quiet place to go though. Will definately go back.

and I did release the fish expecting to catch more *:( * After all, it was the only one in the lake *;)