PDA

View Full Version : Shasta trout derby

norcalfishslayer
10-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Anyone here gonna fish it this weekend? Plattj1 and I will be there and on Ch.69 if you are around.

Frank

Munnster
10-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Myself and Rod Bender will be there. We will be staying at Antlers Resort. Plan on pre-fishing all day on Friday and join the festivities at the B******* bar and grill Friday evening. We will be on Ch.69 also so look forward to hearing from you as well as any other sniffers out there the entire weekend. We will be sponsored by Sacramento River Marine as we are both proud owners of North river boats!

Fisher-Munn

norcalfishslayer
10-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Myself and Rod Bender will be there. We will be staying at Antlers Resort. Plan on pre-fishing all day on Friday and join the festivities at the B******* bar and grill Friday evening. We will be on Ch.69 also so look forward to hearing from you as well as any other sniffers out there the entire weekend. We will be sponsored by Sacramento River Marine as we are both proud owners of North river boats!

Fisher-Munn

We weren't lucky enough to get sponsered, but we will be fishing a North River!

plattj1
10-12-2006, 07:51 AM

Fisher-Munn

Who wants to share their MASSIVE winnings with a sponsor? Not me, I am keeping my loot for myself!

;D :D ;D

norcalfishslayer
10-12-2006, 02:58 PM

Fisher-Munn

Who wants to share their MASSIVE winnings with a sponsor? Not me, I am keeping my loot for myself!

;D :D ;D

Not even going to split it with your fishing partner??? :-[

Rod Bender
10-12-2006, 03:05 PM
See you guys on the lake. Good luck to all. I don't remeber the sponsor talking about splitting the winnings???

Munnster
10-12-2006, 05:53 PM
I agree with Rod Bender. Just relax and have fun. It's nice to have people who appreciate us that we like thier product. See you on the water.

Fisher-Munn

norcalfishslayer
10-12-2006, 06:17 PM
I was told today that there is a VERY BIG bass tourney as Shasta on Friday and Saturday. This will make it hard to fish with all the bass guys doing their high speed passes inside you when your trying to troll. I think it was like that last year.